08 Juli, 2011

Sma 14 Jakarta

Hey Guys!
Gue keterima di 14 :) i'm so happy that i can go to public school
sebenernya gue mau di 26 tp ga keterima:(

i have a conversation with my friend about school
Daffa : gue mau masuk sma 91
Gue: gue mau 26
Daffa : nem lo brp cha?
Gue : 36.10 lo berapa daf?
daffa : (gue lupa nem dia brp pokoknya diatas gue)
gue: nem lo kan tinggi daf knp ga pilih yg lebih tinggi dr 91?
daffa: sebenernya semua sekolah itu sama

i realize that i don't have to move on to 26 when term 2.because my destiny is like this i can change it if i want it very badly.but it's not bad when i go to 14 senior high school. The school is still favorite in my Region.I love my new school!
Welcome to Senior high school life :)

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Heeyy.. nice blog and nice post!
Visit, read, and follow my blog please: http://yohanamargaretha.blogspot.com
I really appreciate it (and I do followback)
Thank youu.... :D